Keeping our Wisconsin neighbors safe on the road
From vandalism and hail damage, to reckless drivers and slippery roadways: owning and driving a car comes with sometimes-unavoidable risks. Through the comprehensive auto insurance program at Bock Insurance Agency, Inc., you will find the protection necessary to keep you safe on the road. Our customized solutions will give you complete protection at the right price.
Car Insurance Coverage Details
In its basic form, auto insurance protects against basic damages and liabilities, but often, this is not enough. In most cases, policyholders will add coverages to defend against risks that many other insurance agents will not provide. We will study the details of your specific needs and make sure that your car is totally insured, no matter what may come your way.
Through a variety of A-rated carriers, we offer an extensive amount of insurance options, including:
- Liability Coverage
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Collision Coverage
- Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Diminishing Deductible
- Tire Protection: Repair or replacement of a tire due to puncture, bruise or impact during normal driving on a maintained road.
- Accident Forgiveness
- Pet Insurance: Coverage for reasonable medical expenses incurred for the care of a pet as a result of a collision.
- Minor Violation Forgiveness
- Roadside Assistance
- Trip Interruption
- Specialty Auto Insurance
- 24-Hour Customer Service
- Rental Reimbursement
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Property Damage Liability
- Mexican Auto Insurance
- Medical Payments Coverage
By combining your auto insurance with your homeowners insurance, you can save time and money. We’ll be happy to design this policy with you; just request a quote.
If you’re involved in an accident without car insurance, you’re risking high out-of-pocket costs, injury liability, even serious legal issues.
Keeping your vehicle insured is simply the responsible thing to do: it’s an essential financial decision, and without it, you can’t drive. Auto insurance helps to reduce or cover property damage costs, replacement costs for car parts as the result of an accident, medical expenses from injuries, road-side assistance, and more. Since policies vary with protection options, it’s important to talk to a specialist at Bock Insurance Agency, Inc. to create a policy that insures your needs.
Are you looking for auto insurance discounts? Bock Insurance offers:
- Multi-Car: Two or more autos owned by you or by two people in the same household.
- Auto/Home: Save when you insure auto and home together.
- Loss Free: No accidents for a period of 3 years or more.
- 45-Plus: A driver who is 45 years or older
- Low Mileage: If you drive less than 7,500 miles, annually
- Good Student: Driver, younger than 25, with a GPA of 3.0 or better
- Hybrid Auto: Vehicle that uses more than one energy source to power it.
Having insured Wisconsin drivers for more than 45 years, we know the needs of our neighbors and their cars. By providing individually-tailored products and personalized customer service, drivers are completely protected through cost-effective strategies. We work closely with our customers to pinpoint the proper coverages, regularly monitor their policy, and keep them informed in a quickly-changing industry. Claims will be managed quickly, professionally, and attentively, so that you are stress-free in otherwise-trying times.
We are also proud to feature our own Tom Bradley, a Dave Ramsey Endorsed Local Provider. You can rest easy knowing your car insurance is in the hands of a professionally-recognized agent.
We make ourselves available as often as possible, so feel free to get in touch with us. Give us a call at 920-235-5737, or if you want to get started today, request a quote.
We provide car insurance to drivers near Oshkosh, Omro, Appleton, Neenah, Menasha, and Ripon.